My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Golden Circle and Glacier Snowmobiling134 Reviews
Combine the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime: a 1-hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland's second-largest glacier.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the exhilaration of riding a snowmobile across the Langjökull glacier
- Watch the Geysir blast water into the air at heights of up to 30 meters
- Discover stunning nature an the Viking history of the Þingvellir National Park
- Uncover the raw power of nature as you watch water plunge at Gullfoss Waterfal
- Stay connected with onboard WIFI while riding on a climate-controlled bus
DescriptionDiscover the rugged beauty of Iceland's Golden Circle aboard a climate-controlled bus with this tour from Reykjavik. Visit sights like Þingvellir National Park, the Geysir area, and Gullfoss Waterfall. Feel the thrill of riding a snowmobile over the Langjökull glacier. Board the bus at the BSI Bus Terminal and drive off to experience the different geothermal landscapes of Iceland's legendary Golden Circle. Stop at Þingvellir National Park, known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance as the site of the world's first parliaments. Continue into the hot springs area of Geysir, before driving to Langjökull to take part in a once-in-a-lifetime adventure activity. Take control of a snowmobile or travel as a passenger to explore the vast white ice cap of Langjökull. Stay warm protective clothing during your trip. Make your way back to Reykjavík via the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall and gaze in wonder as the Hvítá River thunders into a 32-meter deep canyon.
IncludesTransportation by bus Guide 1-hour guided snowmobile ride (2 people per vehicle) Protective clothing and safety equipment Wi-Fi onboard the bus
- The snowmobile ride is based on 2 people per vehicle. Single occupancy snowmobiles are subject to an additional fee, to be paid to the mountaineers at Langjökull glacier
- No snowmobiling experience is necessary. You will be provided with all necessary safety equipment and protective clothing
- Only 1 child will be permitted per adult
- The operation of the tour depends on the conditions of the glacier
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes, the snowmobile ride might be canceled after departure from Reykjavík
- Pickup times may differ
- There will be the opportunity to purchase lunch at one of the stops, at your own expense