From Reykjavik: Golden Circle and Northern Lights Combo47 Reviews
Get back to nature on a Golden Circle tour during the day, and then look for the Northern Lights in the evening. Marvel at the hot springs of Strokkur and Geysir, hear the roar of Gullfoss waterfall and more.
- Visit the hot springs area of Geysir and Strokkur
- See the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall
- Get back to nature in Þingvellir National Park
- Look for the Northern Lights after dark
DescriptionDepart Reykjavik to experience the geothermal landscapes of Iceland's legendary Golden Circle. See boiling water spout from the earth at the great geysers of Geysir and Strokkur in the Haukadalur Valley. Experience the dramatic cascades of Gullfoss waterfall, fed by the glacial waters of the Hvítá River. Get different views of the impressive water as it plunges into a 32-meter deep crevice. Reconnect with nature in Þingvellir National Park, and discover where the tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia are pulling apart. Return to Reykjavík for a few hours at leisure before your evening Northern Lights tour. Head back out after dark to look for the dancing lights in the night sky. Also known as the Aurora Borealis, the natural phenomenon is caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole.
IncludesGolden Circle tour Northern Lights tour Free Wi-Fi onboard the bus Food and drinks Pick-up and drop off at accommodation
- Sturdy shoes and warm outdoor clothes should be worn in any season
- The Northern Lights tour is weather dependent and sightings cannot be guaranteed. If you do not see the lights you are welcome to join the tour again free of charge
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability