From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour1251 Reviews
Take a full-day tour that brings you close to some of Iceland's most beautiful natural sites. Travel by bus to Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir and Strokkur, with commentary from a knowledgeable guide.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Þingvellir (Thingvellir)
- See the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall, which figures in local myth
- Admire Geysir and Strokkur, two geothermal geysers
DescriptionTake yourself on the Golden Circle Classic, a full-day tour that brings you close to some of Iceland's most beautiful natural sites. This popular excursion introduces you to some of the best known historical sites and natural phenomena in Iceland, all with the commentary of a knowledgeable guide. Begin with a visit to Þingvellir National Park, where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was founded in the year 930 AD. Þingvellir is geologically remarkable and the tectonic plate boundaries form a breathtaking scenery. Then head to the beautiful waterfall Gullfoss and walk toward the edge to feel the mist of the glacial water on your face. From there, journey toward the geothermal area around the incredible spouting hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur, before traveling back to Reykjavik.
IncludesTransportation by 1st class bus Free Wi-Fi on board English-speaking guide Food and drinks (there will be stops for you to purchase lunch)
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait at the designated pickup point for the pickup bus. Please provide your hotel details in advance if you have selected a tour option that includes pickup
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Please note that it can get very cold and windy during the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability