My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour1837 Reviews
Take a full-day guided tour from Reykjavík to see some of Iceland's most beautiful natural sites. Travel by bus to Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir and Strokkur.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Þingvellir (Thingvellir)
- See the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall, which figures in local myth
- Admire Geysir and Strokkur, two geothermal geysers
DescriptionTake yourself on the Golden Circle Classic, a full-day tour that brings you close to some of Iceland's most beautiful natural sites. This popular excursion introduces you to some of the best known historical sites and natural phenomena in Iceland, all with the commentary of a knowledgeable guide. Begin with a visit to Þingvellir National Park, where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was founded in the year 930 AD. Þingvellir is geologically remarkable and the tectonic plate boundaries form a breathtaking scenery. Then head to the beautiful waterfall Gullfoss and walk toward the edge to feel the mist of the glacial water on your face. From there, journey toward the geothermal area around the incredible spouting hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur, before traveling back to Reykjavik.
IncludesTransportation by 1st class bus Free Wi-Fi on board English-speaking guide
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait at the designated pickup point for the pickup bus. Please provide your hotel details in advance if you have selected a tour option that includes pickup
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Please note that it can get very cold and windy during the tour