My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon Guided Tour177 Reviews
See the sights of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle on this bus tour from Reykjavik. Marvel at waterfalls, watch geysers erupt, and and soak in the hot springs at the tranquil Secret Lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the natural wonders along Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- Stop to see the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall, the most spectacular in the country
- Stand next to Strokkur geyser as it spouts water 30 meters high
- Enjoy bathing in the Secret Lagoon hot spring
- Walk between tectonic plates in Thingvellir National Park
DescriptionExperience Iceland’s Golden Circle on a relaxed bus tour from Reykjavik. Explore the Thingvellir national park, admire the Gullfoss waterfall, and view the Strokkur geyser. Relax the Viking way in the warm waters of a natural hot spring. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Reykjavik. Take in the countryside on the scenic drive to Thingvellir, the site of the world’s first parliament, which met outdoors annually from 930 AD until 1798. Head to one of Europe’s largest waterfalls and Iceland’s pride, the beautiful Gullfoss. Next, in the geothermal fields of Haukadalur you’ll be able to stand close to the erupting Strokkur geyser. Make your way to the popular geothermal waters of the Secret Lagoon, Soak in the warm relaxing waters while admiring views of of the countryside. Have the option of purchasing a drink while you soak. Return to your accommodation in Reykjavik at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Experienced driver/guide Entrance ticket to the Secret Lagoon Round-trip transportation by bus
- Please bring a bathing suit and towel for the Secret Lagoon bath
- Warm, windproof and waterproof clothes and outdoor shoes are highly recommended.
- The tour operator reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to extreme weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of our clients.
- Please carry cash for lunch
- Food and drinks are not included but there will be stops where you can purchase both
- Please notify the operator if you need a child seat or booster seat