My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Northern Lights Tour555 Reviews
Search for the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis on a guided tour with an expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Northern Lights dancing upon the Arctic skyline
- Enjoy a 3-hour tour led by an English-speaking guide
- Join the tour again free of charge if you do not see the lights the first time round
DescriptionGo in search of The Northern Lights on a guided excursion from Reykjavik. With an expert guide, try to spot the amazing natural phenomenon by visiting a variety of locations. The locations visited are dependent on the day of the tour, due to weather conditions and other factors. If the dancing lights are spotted, enjoy a fantastic natural light show with various vibrant colours. This tour is unable to guarantee sightings, as the Northern Lights are very unpredictable. If you do not see any of the lights the first time round, you are welcome to join the tour again free of charge.
IncludesLocal guide Free Wi-Fi on the bus Chance to experience the Aurora Borealis Bus tour
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed. Please check your emails for any updates before the tour
- If you're unable to witness the Northern Lights, you'll have a chance to try again for free
- Remember to dress warmly with multiple layers of clothing. To enjoy the Northern Lights, you may spend long periods of time standing outside in very cold winter conditions • It's important to stay warm when you're out gazing up at the sky, which is why freshly baked waffles and hot beverages are available for purchase on-site on the 9:00 PM departure