My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Snæfellsnes Peninsula Full-Day Tour1693 Reviews
Discover Iceland on a bus day trip from Reykjavik to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula. Gaze in awe at the Snæfellsjökull glacier, see black sand beaches, visit a fishing village and see Kirkjufell mountain.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip
- See the spectacular mountains and volcanic craters of Kirkjufell and Ljósufjöll
- Discover the charming fishing villages of Grundarfjordur, Arnarstapi and Hellnar
- Have a lovely day exploring the black beaches of Djúpalónssandur
- Take photos with the Budir Black Church and vast landscapes as a backdrop
- Keep an eye out for harbor seals at the picturesque Ytri Tunga beach
DescriptionDepart Reykjavik and head to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula on a bus day trip to experience Iceland's diverse natural beauty. Take in the dramatic landscape of volcanic peaks, sea cliffs, golden beaches, and sparkling fjords. Visit charming fishing villages, such as Grundarfjordur, Arnarstapi, and Hellnar. Admire the spectacular mountains and volcanic craters, including Kirkjufell and Ljósufjöll. Cast your eyes on the black sand beach at Djúpalónssandur, and see the majestic glacier of Snæfellsjökull. Take a photo stop at the famed Black Church at Budir, and spot seals lolling in the sea at Ytri Tunga beach. Tour at a leisurely pace and experience the magnificent scenery of the peninsula at ease. This tour visits a variety of landscapes in a compact region which was immortalized by Jules Verne in his book, 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth.'
IncludesBus Tour Hotel transfer (if option selected) Wi-fi
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed on this tour There will be a stop for lunch at a local restaurant with toilets available