My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip4154 Reviews
Experience nature at its best with waterfalls and black sand beaches. Walk behind the cascades of Seljalandsfoss & go to the glacier snout at Sólheimajökull.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk behind the waterfall at Seljalandsfoss, weather permitting
- See the black sand beaches of the southern coast
- Go to Iceland's southernmost village in Vik for a lunch stop
- Visit the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull
- Marvel at a unique landscape of rivers waterfalls and glacial mountains
DescriptionSpend the day exploring the dramatic landscapes of the south of Iceland along with its coastline on a full-day sightseeing tour from Reykjavik. Along the way, discover a variety of rivers, waterfalls, mountains, and glaciers. Following a pickup from listed hotels or guesthouses by bus in central Reykjavík, travel to the gorgeous waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. At the waterfall at Seljalandsfoss, walk behind the cascades and feel the spray on your face. Continue to Skógafoss to marvel at the 60-meter drop. Pass the black sand beaches of the southern coast and enjoy the power of the sea. Visit the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull to see an outlet glacier of Mýrdalsjökull. Admire the ever-changing feat of nature up-close. Then, look at the basalt sea stacks at Reynisfjara, Iceland’s southernmost village just south of the Mýrdalsjökull glacier, before returning to Reykjavik.
IncludesPickup and drop-off (if option selected) Guided tour
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed on this tour