My Guide Website?
The Golden Circle is the very route from which you should start your discovery with the stunning nature of Iceland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- We prioritize the safety and comfort of our clients.
- 'WeTravel' collaborates with experienced guides and local experts.
- Our aim is to make every journey through Iceland unforgettable, exciting.
DescriptionWhat awaits you History of Iceland in the Thingvellir National Park You will visit a place famous not only for stunning landscapes, but also for its ancient history — in the 10th century, the oldest parliament in the world, Althing, was founded here. It was in the national park of Thingvellir where the roads of all regions of Iceland converged. Also the most important decisions in the history of the state were made here, and the Icelandic culture was born. And the unusual landscapes of Thingvellir will amaze you with giant rifts — breaks of the earth crust, which were formed due to the divergence of the North American and Eurasian lithospheric plates at this point of the planet. Journey to the Valley of Geysers Having made a stop at the lake formed in the crater of the volcano, we will go to the valley of Haukadalur — one of the five existing geyser fields in the world. Here you will see wonderful Icelandic landscapes, surrounded by steam, and see the numerous hot springs with the purest water, among which there are the famous Great Geyser and Strokkur, throwing jets of water up to 30 meters high every 10 minutes! Then you can pay tribute to the local cuisine and taste the famous kjötsúpa (meat soup) made with Icelandic lamb. The power of the Gullfoss waterfall The culmination of the trip will be the Golden Falls — one of the most famous natural features of Iceland, which is located on a cliff of a mountain range and is formed by two cascades. After walking along the path through the water cloud, we will find ourselves on the natural observation deck of Gullfoss. Here you will have to feel all the titanic power and beauty of the elements, watching the flow of azure-blue water running with a deafening roar along the ridge and falling from a 32-meter height.
IncludesHotel Transfers: Effortless transportation to and from your accommodation. Guided Tour Experience: Expert guidance and companionship at each tourist destination. Additional Transfers: Convenient transport to ensure a smooth journey. Refreshments: Stay hydrated with complimentary bottled water. Tea and Coffee: Enjoy warm beverages for a delightful tour experience.
- Customization Options: If you wish to modify the itinerary or include additional activities, we welcome your preferences. However, kindly note that any changes are subject to discussion with your guide to ensure a seamless and tailored experience. Please communicate your requests in advance for proper coordination and to accommodate your desired adjustments