Iceland: Full-Day South Coast, Black Beach & Waterfalls Tour99 Reviews
Discover the incredible landscapes of southern Iceland on this full-day tour from Reykjavik. Experience the Land of Fire and Ice with its waterfalls, volcanoes, and glaciers. Take a walk behind the Seljalandsfoss waterfalls and along a black sand beach.
- Visit the legendary Reynisfjara black sand beach with its basalt columns
- Admire the awesome power of the Skógafoss waterfall
- Take in amazing views of the Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Walk behind the unique Seljalandsfoss waterfall
DescriptionTravel through the farming regions of southern Iceland and experience the Land of Fire and Ice firsthand. On this full-day (9-hour) tour you’ll encounter black sand beaches, thundering waterfalls, powerful volcanoes, and majestic glaciers. This stunning natural landscape has been shaped over the centuries by the combined activity of glaciers and volcanoes. Marvel at the rainbows at the Skógafoss waterfall and take a walk on the black sand Reynisfjara beach with its surrounding basalt columns. According to Icelandic legend the columns are actually mischievous trolls, who were turned into rock by the rising sun. See cliffs and caves and walk behind the Seljalandsfoss waterfalls.
IncludesPickup in Reykjavík English-speaking guide Transportation to Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, and Reynisfjara by bus Wi-Fi on board Food and drinks
- Note that pick-ups begin 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the bus, and bring your voucher with you. Be sure to provide your hotel details in advance. Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability