My Guide Website?
Iceland Secret Lagoon Admission Ticket799 Reviews
Take a relaxing soak in a pool filled with natural hot water coming from the surrounding hot springs. Unwind from the stresses of normal life and in the winter and gaze hopefully at the sky for a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip
- Experience the natural beauty of Iceland
- Enjoy the relaxing warmth of the water coming from the hot springs to the pool
- Take a break from normal life and gaze up at the peaceful sky
DescriptionOriginally built in 1891, the ‘Gamla Laugin’ is Iceland’s first swimming pool. Spend time in this relaxing setting feeling your worries slip away. A natural hot spring feeds the lagoon with 38-39°C water that bubbles up from deep within the earth at a rate of 10 litres per second, constantly replenishing itself so that there is a steady supply of fresh clean water in the pool at any given time, letting you rest as long as you need. Enjoy brand new facilities at the Secret Lagoon including changing rooms, showers, resting rooms, bar and restaurant area. Situated in a remote location in Fluðir, the Secret Lagoon is just an hour away from Geysir, 1 hour and 20 minutes from Reykjavik and 2 hours from Vik making it a great desination on your trip to Iceland.
IncludesAdmission to the pool with changing area, lockers and showers
- Before entering the pool showering without a swimsuit is necessary
- Hot springs surrounding the pool are not for bathing, and they are a real danger
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Jumping or running is prohibited
- Drink and eat – so you do not faint