My Guide Website?
Keflavík Airport (KEF): Bus Transfer to/from Reykjavik1751 Reviews
Pre-book convenient and economic bus transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik city. Let the driver negotiate the Icelandic roads while you relax in a modern and comfortable coach. Pickup and drop-off is offered at all major hotels upon request.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take the worry out of your arrival and departure at Keflavík Airport and pre-book a bus transfer to and from Reykjavik
- Enjoy door-to-door service to major hotels in the capital area
- Relax with regular services scheduled to coincide with flight arrivals and departures
- Enjoy the scenic views of Iceland's volcanic landscape
DescriptionTake the stress out of travel with a convenient and comfortable airport bus transfer to or from Reykjavik city or your accommodation directly. Relax on board and take in the views on this seamless transfer. Arrival transfers: from Reykjavik Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik city Once you have emerged from baggage claim, make your way to the bus stops, where buses are scheduled to run regularly in connection to all arriving flights. It is recommend that you book transfers departing approximately 60 minutes after your flight arrival in Keflavik Airport. Then, relax on the 45-minute journey to the capital city and take in the first views of Iceland’s volcanic landscape. Choose between a drop-off in the city centre, at the local operator's bus terminal or directly at your hotel. Departure transfers: from Reykjavik city to Reykjavik Keflavik Airport Enjoy easy, comfortable transportation to Keflavik Airport and book your transfer with a pick-up in the city centre, bus terminal or from major hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavík. You'll arrive at the airport in plenty of time and avoid any hassle with public transportation or taxi fares. You can choose to board the transfer bus at the terminal, or opt for pick-up from your hotel.
IncludesBus transfers between Reykjavik Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik City
- Passengers are responsible for their pick-up and must be in front of their hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street, if the pick-up option has been selected
- Buses operate according to a fixed schedule
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to a maximum of 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Fully paying passengers are allowed to take 2 bags weighing up to 30 kg each. Baggage must be clearly labeled
- Bicycles are, at an extra charge, accepted as baggage if they are packed in a bag or a box