My Guide Website?
Private Stand Up Paddle Into The Forgotten Fjord
Being on the water has to be the best possible way to spend your day. On this tour you will be surrounded by stretches of mountains in the middle of the Forgotten Fjord in Iceland. This stand up paddleboard tour has got to be the ultimate experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- Paddle into the Forgotten Fjord
- Bask in the unique beauty with canyons and waterfalls surrounding you
- Relax in nature as you spend time out on the water
DescriptionYour stand-up paddleboard into the Forgotten Fjord tour will take you on a paddling journey into the wild and wonderful Hvalfjodur. This fjord route takes you through beautiful canyons and waterfalls and also introduces you to the fascinating, yet controversial history of whaling that happened in the area. Yes, it might be a little colder here than the places people usually go to stand up paddleboard, but the breathtaking scenery will make you forget all about that and focus on the majestic landscape and soothing sounds of the untouched, pure nature that Iceland has to offer. Plus, you’ll be wearing a wetsuit or a drysuit to protect you from the cold in case you fall into the water – or jump – your choice. No fitness level is required for this tour and is tailored to the level of experience of the participants. Stand-up paddleboarding truly is for everyone!
IncludesEnglish speaking guide Stand up Paddle Introduction & training Red Paddle Co' equipment All necessary safety gear Drysuit - same as kayak suits Shoes and gloves
- • You should be physically fit, comfortable in the water and be able to swim All participants must be able to communicate in English Make sure to eat breakfast before this activity • You must be a minimum of 4'9' (145cm) tall / maximum of 6'7' (200cm) tall • You must be at least 99lbs (45kg) / maximum 264lbs (120kg) • The minimum age for participants is 12 year of age - please contact us regarding younger participants
- Be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit • Please dress according to weather and bring spare clothes, socks and a towel - just in case
- Make sure that any electronic or valued items you bring with you are waterproof or in a waterproof case