My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Feline-Focused City Walking Tour
Enjoy a cat-focused walking tour of downtown Reykjavik. Uncover the history of cats in Iceland and stop in for a coffee or hot cocoa and an Icelandic pastry at the Reykjavik Cat Coffee House.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cuddle up with and pet some feline friends at the Reykjavik Cat Coffeehouse
- Sip on a coffee or hot cocoa and bite into a delectable Icelandic pastry
- See sights like Hallgrimskirkja Church and the Statue Garden of Einar Jonsson
- Hear about the history of cats since settlements first began in Iceland
- Discover facinating myths about cats from Iceland and from around the world
DescriptionFollow your guide on a unique kitty-themed walking tour of downtown Reykjavik. Hear facinating tales from cat history around the world as you explore the streets of Reykjavik. See sights like the Hallgrimskirkja Church and the Statue Garden of Einar Jonsson. Meet your guide in the cozy, café-lined Ingólfur square in downtown Reykjavik. Learn the story of cats since the settlement of Iceland. Listen to Icelandic myths about cats and touch on some cat myths from around the world. Visit the one and only Reykjavik Cat Coffeehouse and have the chance to pet some cats. Enjoy a coffee or hot cocoa paired with a delicious Icelandic pastry while visiting the furry felines in the coffeehouse. Try to catch a glimpse of Baktus, Jonsi, and Ofelia, the most famous cats of downtown Reykjavik. Finish your tour amid the works of art in the Statue Garden of Einar Jonsson which is next to the expressionistic Hallgrimskirkja Church.
Includes2-hour walking tour Expert Catlover Guide Coffee or hot cocoa Icelandic pastry
- This tour takes place rain or shine