My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater12644 Reviews
Take a full-day tour of Iceland’s iconic Golden Circle. Experience the stunning natural scenery and see the spectacular Geysir area, Gullfoss waterfall, and Þingvellir National Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- See the best of the southwest of Iceland's waterfalls, lakes and geysers
- Discover where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet
- Feel the spray of the Gullfoss Waterfall
- Go to the spouting geyser of Strokkur in the Geysir area
- Look into a volcanic crater at Kerið
DescriptionSee the best of southwest Iceland on an 8-hour Golden Circle tour by bus from Reykjavik. Visit the spectacular Geysir area, and go to the cascades of Gullfoss Waterfall. Discover where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet in Þingvellir National Park. Travel to the geothermal area of Geysir. Marvel as the active hot spring of Strokkur spouts steaming water 30 meters into the air every 8 minutes. Continue to one of Iceland’s most iconic features at the Gullfoss Waterfall (“Golden Falls“). Feel the spray of the waters of the glacial River Hvítá as it plummets down into a 32-meter deep crevice. Next, enter Þingvellir National Park, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates are pulling apart at a rate of a few centimeters per year. Þingvellir was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its cultural value in 2004, and is the site of a stunning rift valley and the Rock of Law, the first Viking parliament. Marvel at the volcanic crater at Lake Kerið, and pass through the Icelandic farms of the south on your drive around the Golden Circle, before returning to your original starting point in Reykjavik.
IncludesTour Guide Transportation by air-conditioned bus Pickup and drop-off (If option selected)
- In case of bad weather conditions such as heavy rains or thunderstorms, the activity provider may have to cancel the tour. In this case, you will be offered another date or a full refund