My Guide Website?
Reykjavik/Keflavik: Blue Lagoon Private Transfer66 Reviews
Relax with the convenience of a private transfer to and from Iceland's famous Blue Lagoon. Enjoy the option of hotel pickup or drop-off from Reykjavík or the international airport in Keflavík.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Unwind and loosen up in a comfortable, air-conditioned car
- Complimentary pickup/drop-off at Reykjavik city or Keflavik Airport
- Marvel at the Blue Lagoon, one of 25 wonders of the world
DescriptionIndulge in a stress-free transfer to the renowned Blue Lagoon from either Reykjavík, Iceland's capital, or Keflavik International Airport, with comfortable and relaxing travel guaranteed. In case you're headed to Keflavik International Airport, keep in mind that the journey from the Blue Lagoon takes around 20 minutes. Please note that you need to reserve each segment separately - one for the transfer from Keflavik International Airport to Blue Lagoon and another for the transfer from Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik.
Includes1-way or round-trip private transfer (depending on the option selected) Meet and greet at the airport Flight tracking Pickup or drop-off in Reykjavik city or Keflavik International Airport 15 minutes of waiting time for city pickups 45 minutes of waiting time at the airport 15 minutes of waiting time at the Blue Lagoon Professional driver 24/7 customer service support
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon is not included.
- It takes around 20 minutes to travel from Keflavík Airport to the Blue Lagoon.
- It is necessary to reserve each part of the trip individually, meaning one for Keflavik Airport to Blue Lagoon and another for Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik.
- Provide flight details if you choose an option to or from the airport