My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Northern Lights Experience by Superjeep5 Reviews
This Northern Lights tour takes you by superjeep out of town to observe the fascinating natural phenomenon known as the Aurora Borealis.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- See the Northern Lights
- Experiance Iceland's nature at night
- Travel out of town to maximize your chances of seeing the Northern Lights
DescriptionTravel by superjeep out of town to get away from the light pollution and observe the fascinating natural phenomenon also known as Aurora Borealis. With clear skies and a bit of luck the Northern Lights can be seen from autumn through to spring. Swirling overhead, displays are usually greenish-yellow, sometimes white, red and pink lights can also be seen. Try to book your Northern Lights tour on your first night in town in order to maximize your chances of sightings. The tour will last 3 to 4 hours and is a chance to experience Iceland's nature at night and see the Northern Lights for yourself.
IncludesLocal taxes National park fees Driver and guide
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you do not see the Northern Lights or if your tour is cancelled due to bad weather, you may re-book for another evening free of charge
- If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather you will receive a full refund
- The size of your group can grow if there have been cancellations several nights in a row due to weather