My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Red Lava Horse Riding Tour1038 Reviews
Set off on a riding tour through the south of Iceland and admire some incredible volcanic landscapes. Explore the area on horseback with optional hotel pickup from Reykjavik also included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be introduced to friendly Icelandic horses
- Choose a riding path most suited to your experience
- Ride through incredible natural volcanic terrain
DescriptionSoak up the dramatic volcanic landscapes of the red lava fields of Iceland on this horseback tour. After being collected from your Reykjavik accommodation, you will be driven to the tour starting point where you will meet with your horses. Alternatively, you may wish to meet directly at the stables if you have your own transportation. Your tour will be between 5-7 kilometers depending on the experience of the riders, with this tour suitable for beginners and those with more experience too. After setting off, you will ride along a beautiful and smooth path along the Redhills. For groups of more experienced riders, you will ride by Rauðarvatn. On both routes, you will enjoy natural riding paths and a wonderful setting for horseback riding where you will get to know these friendly Icelandic horses. Enjoy a total of 1.5-2 hours of horseback riding. You will be provided with rain clothing during your tour if required, and there will be complimentary tea and coffee on hand for your comfort. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned back to the stables or to your accommodation in Reykjavik.
IncludesPick-up from hotels in Reykjavik (free parking at the stable if you come by own car) Horseback riding Instructor Coffee Wet-weather clothing Winter jumpsuits Free parking at the location
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please be ready 60 minutes before the tour starting time
- If you would prefer to drive yourself to the venue, please meet 45 minutes before the tour starting time
- Please dress according to the weather • The weight limit for this activity is 110 kg or 242 lb • The activity provider offers pickup from hotels and shuttle bus stops in Reykjavik City. If you have your own car, there is also free parking in front of the stable which is a 14-minute drive from downtown