Reykjavik: Red Lava Horse Riding Tour172 Reviews
A horse riding tour through the south of Iceland in which you will encounter amazing landscapes on the back of a friendly Icelandic horse. You can also choose between several terrains of varying degrees of difficulty to find the level perfect for you.
- Be introduced to friendly Icelandic horses
- Choose a riding path most suited to your experience
- Ride through incredible natural volcanic terrain
DescriptionAfter being collected from your Reykjavik accommodation, you will be driven to the tour starting point where you will meet with your horses. Your tour ill be between 5-7 kilometers depending on the experience of the riders, with this tour suitable for beginners and those with more experience too. After setting off, you will ride along a beautiful and smooth path along the Redhills, for groups of more experienced riders, you will ride by Rauðarvatn. On both routes, you will enjoy natural riding paths and a wonderful setting for horseback riding where you will get to know these friendly Icelandic horses. Your total tour duration will be 2.5 hours, with a total of 1.5-2 hours of horseback riding. You will be provided with rain clothing during your tour if required, and there will be complimentary tea and coffee on hand for your comfort. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned back to your accommodation in Reykjavik.
IncludesPick-up from hotels in Reykjavik Coffee Wet-weather clothing Winter jumpsuits Gloves
- If you require a hotel pick-up, please be ready 60 minutes before the tour starting time
- If you would prefer to drive yourself to the venue, please meet 30 minutes before the tour starting time
- Please dress according to the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability