My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Silfra Snorkel Tour & Fly Over Iceland VR Ticket
Experience Iceland from above and below with this combo tour. Visit Silfra and snorkel in crystal-clear waters, then head to Fly Over Iceland for a virtual reality flight over Iceland's main landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the most of Iceland in one day
- Enjoy Iceland in all its glory in this outdoor & indoor combo
- Activity and adventure day for suitable for families or couples
DescriptionChoose between a drysuit or a wetsuit for a more Viking experience as you snorkel in the crystal clear glacial waters of Silfra Fissure, situated at a Unesco World Heritage site at Thingvellir National park. The visibility is like no other and you can drink the water too. Then head over to Reykjavik and visit Fly Over Iceland for a surreal virtual reality tour of Iceland in all its glory. Contact Fly Over Iceland to move your admission to another time or day that suits your travel plans best. Fly Over Iceland - Admission Start times Summer: 09:00 Silfra time & 16:30 Fly Over 10:30 Silfra time & 17:30 Fly Over 12:00 Silfra time & 18:30 Fly Over 13:30 Silfra time & 18:45 Fly Over 15:00 Silfra time & 18:45 Fly Over Winter: 10:00 Silfra time & 17:30 Fly Over 13:00 Silfra time & 18:00 Fly Over
IncludesSilfra Snorkeling in drysuit or wetsuit GoPro Underwater snorkeling photos All snorkeling equipment Admission to Fly Over Iceland Hot chocolate after snorkeling English speaking guide in Silfra National Park & Silfra entry Fee
- You must be able to swim and be comfortable in water
- You must weigh a minimum of 45kg (99 lbs)/maximum of 120kg (264 lbs)
- You must be a minimum of 145cm (4’9) tall/maximum of 200cm (6’7) tall
- No glasses - contacts lenses required or, if you own one, a prescription diving mask.
- You don't need to be a certified diver, this tour is for everyone who feels comfortable in the water
- Age limit in Silfra is 12 years of age and under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult
- You can rent a GoPro camera for 6900 ISK