My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Whale Watching by RIB Speedboat260 Reviews
Board an exciting RIB speedboat and see the wealth of marine wildlife just off the shores of Reykjav√≠k, including whales, dolphins, and porpoises.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If you Ľre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the abundant marine wildlife off Reykjav√≠k‚Äôs coast
- Pass among the nearby islands on a riveting speedboat tour
- Take in panoramic views of Reykjav√≠k‚Äôs sights from the water
- Get the chance to go again for free if you don't see any wildlife
- Enjoy an intimate tour aboard a 12-seater RIB boat
DescriptionHop aboard a RIB speedboat and head out for a thrilling adventure just off Reykjavik's coast. Marvel at the abundance of sea life Iceland has to offer, such as majestic whales, dolphins, and porpoises. Begin your tour from Reykjav√≠k‚Äôs Old Harbor and cruise among the small islands in the Faxafl√≥i Bay, as well as along the coast of Reykjav√≠k. Admire fantastic views of the city and its landmarks like the Harpa concert hall as you search for wildlife in the water. During your tour, pass by Engey, the second-largest island of the Kollafj√∂r√įur (Faxa Bay) fjord in western Iceland. Also cruise past Lundey, literally ‚ÄúPuffin Island‚ÄĚ in Icelandic, a small uninhabited island off Reykjav√≠k‚Äôs western coast. Enjoy the chance to see incredible animals in their natural habitat without being overcrowded onboard the boat. And if you don't get lucky with wildlife sightings on the day you go, you'll receive a complimentary ticket to try again another day.
IncludesBoat tour in a 12-seater RIB boat Reykjav√≠k sightseeing from the water Warm overalls, gloves, goggles, and all necessary safety equipment
- The best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the summer months (from April until September) Sightings of wildlife cannot be guaranteed. If you are not able to see anything on your tour, you will get a complimentary ticket to try again The tour is dependent on suitable weather conditions. The captain will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passenger safety and comfort The tour may be rescheduled if the minimum number of participants is not reached