Small-Group Premium Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik194 Reviews
Head out in search of the Northern Lights on this night tour. Be mesmerized by the spectacular phenomenon as colorful lights dance around the sky.
- Hunt for the Northern Lights in the dark Icelandic night
- Travel on a quest for one of nature’s most beautiful natural phenomena
- Marvel at the stunning display as the lights dance around the northern sky
- Enjoy free entrance to the Aurora Museum
DescriptionTravel from Reykjavik on a quest for one of nature’s most spectacular natural phenomena. Marvel at this breathtaking display, as the Northern Lights dance across the night sky and light up the heavens. Hunt for the Aurora Borealis in the darkness of Iceland's countryside, on a 4-hour tour that operates from September to April. If the lights are not visible during during the tour, reschedule for free! The group size will be a maximum of 15 people, providing a more intimate experience and flexibility. Enjoy more free time and spontaneous encounters than would be possible traveling in a larger group. Booking this Northern Lights tour also gives you a free ticket to visit the Aurora Museum in Reykjavik. The free entrance is only valid on the day you join the tour from the time it is announced whether the tour is on (by email and on the website).
IncludesBus fare Guided tour Refreshments Entrance to the Aurora Museum
- Viewings are not guaranteed. If lights are not seen, it is possible to reschedule for free with the tour operator. If the tour is canceled due to unfortunate weather conditions for all the days of your stay in Iceland, then you will get a full refund
- In an effort to guarantee the best experience for the night, no children under the age of 8 years old will be allowed on this tour. The tour can be tiring for young children, especially in the cold weather, and after a potential long day on other guided tours
- Pick-ups can take up to 30 minutes
- Please bring weatherproof and warm clothing
- The entrance fees to the Aurora Reykjavik exhibition are complementary meaning that if you do not wish to go to the museum, there is no partial refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY