My Guide Website?
Fire & Ice tour
Experience the ultimate fusion of fire and ice as you embark on a breathtaking journey, landing on a glacier and a volcano.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip
- Sights: Þórisjökull Glacier, Glymur Waterfall, þingvellir National Park, Hengill
- Two landings: on a glacier and on a geothermal area
- Mesmerizing views
DescriptionExperience the ultimate fusion of fire and ice as you embark on a breathtaking journey, landing on a glacier and a volcano, unveiling the wonders of Þórisjökull Glacier, Glymur Waterfall, Þingvellir National Park, and the captivating Hengill Geothermal Area. The Fire and Ice tour is one of our most unique offers. It is a combination of a few of our most popular tours and, most importantly, it includes 2 landings, one on a glacier and one on a volcano! The adventure starts in Reykjavik Domestic Airport where we head straight to the Þórisjökull glacier for our first landing. Before reaching the glacier we overfly the highest waterfall of Iceland - Glymur. Save hours of hiking and look at it from our comfortable seat in the sky! Once we reach the glacier, you'll get the chance to take a walk on it, take memorable photos, throw a snowball, make snow angels, or simply enjoy the view and take a deep breath of the fresh, crisp air. We continue to Þingvellir National Park, one of the attractions on the famous Golden Circle, where the historic parliament site is located and where Iceland‘s largest natural lake is. Right there, you'll witness the continental drift of the Eurasian and the North American tectonic plates that are only fully visible from above. The second landing of this tour is in the Hengill geothermal area, which got its name from the Hengill volcano, situated in a remote valley accessible only by a few hours hike or by helicopter. This valley has hot springs and boiling mud pots that you can walk right up to. It is a magical place that is beautiful throughout the whole year.
IncludesFree Wi-Fi in the office Coffee on the premises Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Weight limit: We have a weight limit for all of our tours. Any passengers over 120 kg / 265 lbs / 19 stone are required to pay for 1.5 seats in the helicopter. This will ensure that everyone on the tour has a comfortable and safe ride!