My Guide Website?
Iceland: Silfra Snorkeling Tour and Sky Lagoon Spa Combo21 Reviews
Snorkel between continents on a tour of Silfra, one of the top dive sites in the world, and snap amazing photos with a GoPro. Visit the Sky Lagoon for the ultimate hot and cold spa experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip
- The ultimate activity and wellness full day combo
- Snorkel between North American and Eurasian tectonic plates
- Visit the Viking worlds with the ancient hot and cold experience
DescriptionSilfra fissure is one of the top dive sites in the world, situated at the UNESCO World Heritage parliament site in Thingvellir National Park, only about 50 kilometers from Reykjavik or 45 minute drive. Warm up in the Sky Lagoon after your morning activity - or you can also contact Sky Lagoon to move your reservation with them to another time and day that suits your travel plans best! SKY LAGOON ADMISSION TIMES Summer: 09:00 Silfra time & 16:30 Sky Lagoon 10:30 Silfra time & 17:30 Sky Lagoon 12:00 Silfra time & 18:30 Sky Lagoon 13:30 Silfra time & 19:30 Sky Lagoon 15:00 Silfra time & 20:30 Sky Lagoon Winter: 09:30 Silfra time & 17:30 Sky Lagoon 12:30 Silfra time & 20:30 Sky Lagoon
IncludesSilfra Snorkeling in drysuit or wetsuit GoPro Underwater snorkeling photos All snorkeling equipment Admission into the Sky Lagoon and towel 7 Step Ritual at the Sky Lagoon Hot chocolate after snorkeling English speaking guide in Silfra National Park / Silfra entry fee
- You must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water All participants must be able to communicate in english Make sure to eat breakfast before this activity
- You must weigh a minimum of 50kg (99 lbs)/a maximum of 120kg (264 lbs)
- You must be a minimum of 150cm (4’9) tall/a maximum of 200cm (6’7) tall
- Glasses are not allowed. Wear contact lenses or, if you own one, a prescription diving mask.
- You don't need to be a certified diver, this tour is for everyone who feels comfortable in the water
- Age limit in Silfra is 12 years of age and those under 18 need to be accompanied by an adult
- You can rent a gopro camera for 6900 ISK