From Reykjavik: Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Day Trip210 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Iceland's famous Golden Circle and unwind at a natural hot spring in the geothermal wilderness. Follow in the footsteps of ancient Vikings and more.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Þingvellir National Park
- Get up-close to the spouting geyser at Strokkur
- Hear the thundering roar of the Gullfoss Waterfall
- Relax in one of Iceland's oldest lagoons
DescriptionFollow in the footsteps of the Vikings at Þingvellir National Park and discover the site of the open-air parliament from A.D. 930 to 1793. Marvel at the rift valley and Iceland’s biggest lake at Þingvallavatn. Then, see the famous geyser at Strokkur, where steaming water spouts skywards every few minutes. Watch the spectacular cascades of the Gullfoss Waterfall. Then, relax in the geothermal hot waters of the Secret Lagoon. Join the locals and enjoy a natural jacuzzi, or go for a stroll along the walking path to get a closer look at the hot springs and little geyser that erupts every 5 minutes.
IncludesTransportation by bus with audio guide Free Wi-Fi and USB charger per seat Personal host Admission to the sights Pickup from your accommodation (unless you have chosen the tour option with hotel pickup) Food Headphones for the audio guide
- Children up to 11 years old can travel for free
- Headphones can be purchased on board the bus if needed, but you are encouraged to bring your own if possible
- Please note that pickup from private or rented accommodation is not available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY