My Guide Website?
From Reykjavík: Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Day Trip32 Reviews
See natural wonders in the Golden Circle and take a swim in the geothermal waters of the Secret Lagoon with this day trip from From Reykjavík.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go for a relaxing swim in the geothermal Secret Lagoon
- Experience the world famous Fridheimar Tomato Farm
- Learn about Iceland's history at the Thingvellir National Park
- Witness the power of nature at the Strokkur geyser and Gullfoss waterfall
DescriptionMarvel at Strokkur geyser, Thingvellir National Park, and Gullfoss Waterfall on a day trip from Reykjavík. Visit a local farm and soak in the Secret Lagoon hot spring, entry tickets included. Experience all the natural phenomena of the golden circle in one day. The first stop is Thingvellir National Park, where the parliament was established in 930 A.D. Soak in the history and unique views as you walk between North American and European tectonic plates. Then it’s time to hit the road again to the Langjökull Geyser. This geyser has been inactive for some time, but Strokkur (right next to it) erupts every 5-8 minutes, so be camera-ready. Continue the journey to the Golden Waterfall. Located in the canyon of Hvítá, the waterfall plummets down into a 32-meter-deep crevice. From the parking area, it's also possible to walk all the way down to the falls (10-minute walk). Later, head to Friðheimar Tomato Farm for lunch (costs not included). It has ample supplies of geothermal water that provide heat to the greenhouses where they grow tomatoes. Walk around the greenhouse and taste their famous tomato soup. The last stop is the Secret Lagoon, the oldest natural swimming pool in Iceland. Heated with geothermal energy, the pool is a natural resource of warm water coming from the hot springs. It’s a perfect way to end this tour, relaxing in warm water while enjoying the endless nature views.
IncludesAdmission to the Secret Lagoon Hotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking guide Free Wi-Fi
- The tour is operates in all weather conditions, so please dress according to the weather The lunch at the Fridheimar Tomato Farm is not included in the tour price Swimsuits and towels can be rented at the Secret Lagoon The walkway to the Golden Waterfall might be closed off in certain weather conditions