My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Small Group108 Reviews
Experience the dramatic landscapes of Iceland on a 9-hour sightseeing tour from Reykjavik. Travel the renowned Golden Circle to see stunning waterfalls, geysers and more. Then, take a relaxing soak in a natural pool at the Secret Lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the 3 natural sites of Iceland's Golden Circle
- Experience the dramatic landscapes and historical importance of Þingvellir National Park
- Feel the force of the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall
- Watch the bubbling mud pits and exploding geysers of Stokkur
- Relax in a hot spring pool at the Secret Lagoon
- Enjoy a more personal experience on a small group tour
DescriptionDepart Reykjavik and travel in a small group towards the famous Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon of Iceland. Stop at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Þingvellir National Park and experience its geological and historical importance first hand. Look around Iceland's first parliament at Althingi, and see the fissure at Silfra, rated one of the world‘s top dive sites. Next, head towards Faxi waterfall before visiting the hot springs area of Geysir. At Geysir you can walk among the bubbling springs and mud pits. Watch the land explode and hot water spout into the sky at the geyser of Strokkur. Then, go to the last attraction on the Golden Circle circuit at the waterfall of Gullfoss. Take in the stunning surroundings of the waterfall, located in the canyon of the Hvítá River. Be amazed as the water cascades down 32 meters in 2 steps. End with a visit to the Secret Lagoon, where you can soak away your aches in a natural hot spring pool. Relax in the magical surroundings and feel all your stress slip away before the drive back to your accommodation in Reykjavík for an approximate 19:00 arrival.
IncludesPick-up and drop off service from Reykjavik Visit to Þingvellir National Park, Geysir and Gullfoss Admission to the Secret Lagoon Free WiFi on board
- Please bring warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, headwear and gloves, your lunch, bathing suit, a towel and sturdy shoes
- The minimum age for this tour is 6 years old