My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Golden Circle and Whale Watching Tour22 Reviews
Watch the geyser of Strokkur erupt from the geothermal landscape of Iceland's famous Golden Circle, and then look for whales and dolphins in Faxafói Bay with an amazing full-day combo tour from Reykjavik.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Strokkur geyser erupt
- Get majestic views of Gullfoss waterfall
- Walk through history in Þingvellir National Park
- Look for the gentle giants of the Atlantic Ocean on a 3-hour whale watching cruise
DescriptionExperience the epic scenery of Iceland's Golden Circle and look for whales in their natural environment with this amazing full-day combo tour. Climb aboard a bus equpped with GPS tablets and audio guides in every seat and drive to Þingvellir National Park, where the world´s first democratic parliament was established. Watch the geyser of Strokkur erupt from the geothermal landscape and marvel at the powerful cascades of Gullfoss waterfall. Get back to nature on the 8-hour tour, and then return to Reykjavik to get an hour to explore the old harbor before your 3-hour whale watching cruise. Climb aboard a boat especially modified for whale watching, and look for minke whales, humpback whales, white-beaked dolphins and harbor porpoises in Faxafói Bay. Relax in the knowledge that the guides are actively invloved in the protection of the animals. Learn fascinating facts about the marine life at a multimedia show in the whale watching center, either after or before your cruise.
IncludesTransportation by bus with free Wi-Fi and USB charger per seat In-bus audio guide in a choice of languages Admission to the sights 3-hour whale watching cruise aboard a boat with big viewing decks and indoor facilities, including a cafeteria and toilets Access to the whale watching center Guaranteed whale sightings. If you do not see any whales, you will offered another whale watching tour at no extra charge
- Children aged 0 to 11 years old can join free of charge. Children aged 12 to 15 years old get a 50% discount • No minimum numbers apply
- There is no age limit to take part • Warm overalls and sweaters can be provided if needed
- Earphones are available to purchase on board the boat if needed
- You will get a minimum of 30 minutes at the Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park
- The whale watching cruise is 3 hours long