My Guide Website?
From Reykjavík: Golden Circle with Snorkel in Silfra212 Reviews
Snorkel at one of the top dive sites in the world and marvel at the dramatic Silfra Fissure. Discover the different landscapes of Iceland's famous Golden Circle, including the hot springs of Geysir and the powerful cascades of Gullfoss.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkel between tectonic plates, with 100-meter visibility
- See the amazing melt water of Silfra
- Get back to mature in Þingvellir National Park
- Watch the hot springs erupt from the earth in Geysir
- Soak up the impressive views of the Gullfoss Waterfall
DescriptionExperience the different geothermal landscapes of Iceland's legendary Golden Circle on a small group tour from Reykjavik. Listen to Icelandic music as you travel by minibus to Þingvellir National Park, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates are pulling apart. Gaze in awe as you get a clear view of this massive geological activity. Watch the water melt from Iceland's second biggest glacier as you make your way to Gullfoss Waterfall. Marvel as hot spring water erupts from the earth in the geothermal area of Geysir. Then, snorkel in the extraordinary Silfra rift, considered one of the top dive sites in the world. Glide between tectonic plates floating on pure, filtered glacial meltwater.
IncludesPickup from designated location in Reykjavik area Transportation by minibus with Wi-Fi and music Guided snorkeling in the Silfra Fissure Certified PADI dive guide Drysuit and all snorkeling equipment Hot drinks and chocolate bars after the trip Free photos from the tour
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian who is booked on the same tour
- You must be between the ages of 12 and 69 to take part in this tour
- You will need to get medical clearance from a doctor in order to participate if you are over 60 years old
- You must be able to communicate in English
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part
- You must be physically fit to take part
- You must be comfortable in the water and able to swim
- You must weigh between 45 kilograms (99 pounds) and 120 kilograms (264 pounds)
- You must be at least 145 centimeters and no more than 200 centimeters tall
- Be prepared to wear a sometimes tight and constricting dry suit