My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Northern Lights Boat Cruise42 Reviews
Experience the Northern Lights in Iceland on a cruise that takes you away from the bright city to a place you can see the lights dance around the sky.
- Marvel at the night sky as it lights up with Mother Nature's fireworks
- Experience a moment so beautiful that it will leave you speechless
- Discover history and beliefs surrounding this natural phenomenon
- Learn secrets and local legends about this stunning light show
- Listen to informative commentary from experienced guides
DescriptionHead away from the city lights for optimal views of the Northern Lights. Sail out of Reykjavik on this 2-hour cruise and enjoy incredible views of the city from the sea. Enjoy snacks and refreshments in a heated indoor bar, or put on the warm overalls and sit out on the deck to watch the stars and the light show. The Northern Lights are an unpredictable natural phenomenon, so if there are no sightings on the tour the booking number can be used to reschedule the trip.
Includes2-3-hour Northern Lights tour Experienced and professional guides Free ticket to join again in case of no sightings Warm flotation overalls Free WiFi on board Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities Complimentary seasickness tablets available Audio guide with headphones in English, German, French, Spanish, and Chinese
- Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year your trip may be delivered on a shared boat with one of the activity supplier's partners. The activity supplier is committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water.