My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Reykjanes Geopark Small-Group Tour49 Reviews
Discover the best of the Land of Ice and Fire at the UNESCO Global Geopark Reykjanes on this half-day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the view of Reykjanesviti lighthouse and bird cliffs
- Walk over the Bridge Between the Continents
- Feel the mystery among the steaming mud pools at Gunnuhver
- Walk between colorful hot springs at Krysuvik - Seltun
- Watch wild breaking waves at Brimketill lava cliffs
DescriptionDiscover Iceland's 'melting pot' where geothermal energy, seismic activity, and tectonic movements can all be found on this small-group half-day tour. After being picked up in downtown Reykjavík, travel by minibus to the peninsula. Before long, the beautiful Kleifarvatn and Graenavatn lakes will appear in front of you. Have your cameras ready to frame the unique beauty of these Icelandic scenes, both here and when you arrive at the Krysuvik geothermal area. Visit Reykjanesviti lighthouse where you can spot various bird species or simply enjoy the Atlantic ocean. The tour is perfect if you want to experience the rugged beauty of Iceland before boarding your flight. The bus will be make an optional drop-off at Keflavik International Airport as well as the Blue Lagoon. Expect to return to Reykjavik by around 3:30 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup Drop-off at KEF (by 2:00 pm), Blue Lagoon (ca 2:15 pm) or Reykjavik (ca 3:30 pm) Professional, local driver/guide Small-group tour
- This is a small group tour of between 4 and 19 people
- Outdoor clothes and sturdy outdoor footwear are strongly recommended
- The tour may be delayed, altered or canceled due to weather or other unsafe travel conditions
- A minimum of four participants is required for the tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough numbers to meet these requirements. In such cases, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- It is required by Icelandic law that children use booster seats