My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Small Group South Coast Tour & Glacier Hike48 Reviews
Get back to nature on a full-day tour of the south coast of Iceland from Reykjavík and take part in an easy glacier walk on the Sólheimajökull Glacier. Visit the beautiful waterfalls of Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk behind a wall of water at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Hike the glacier tongue of the Solheimajokull Glacier
- Learn the Viking history of Iceland on a small group tour of the south coast
- Get panoramic views of the Eyjafjallajökull and Hekla volcanoes on clear days
DescriptionUncover the wild side of Iceland on this day trip from Reykjavik. Visit Seljalandsfoss falls, Skógafoss falls, and the sea stacks of Reynisdrangar. Go for an adventure with a guided walk on Solheimajokull Glacier. Stay connected with free WIFI aboard the climate-controlled van. Depart Reykjavik and travel to the amazing Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where you can walk behind the magnificent cascades and get some memorable photos. Continue to Solheimajokull Glacier and hear the ancient ice crack as you hike the glacier tongue with a certified guide. Next, marvel at the black sand beach and basalt columns of Reynisfjara. Marvel at black volcanic sands, smooth pebbles, and unique rock formations of the beach. Go for a stroll to see the cliffs and sea stacks of Reynisdrangar. End with a visit to the majestic waterfall of Skógafoss and walk right up to the 60-meter high cascade to feel the spray on your face. Get a bird's eye view of the landscape of an optional climb of the 527 steps.
IncludesPickup possible from selected Reykjavik pickup points Guided visit to Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Solheimajokull and Reynisfjara Glacier walk with a certified guide Free WiFi on board
- The minimum age permitted to take part in this tour is 10 years old
- Good hiking shoes are recommended and can be rented if you do not have them