My Guide Website?
Private Sunset Paddle Tour in Reykjavik
Jump on a stand up paddleboard and paddle out into the sunset on a calm day. This is the perfect way to experience Iceland's nature in the summer, with summer solstice an annual highlight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- This tour is private for up to 5 participants
- Take in the panoramic views of the city from a SUP
- Paddle into the sunset on a beautiful evening
- Embrace the midnight sun during the summer solstice in Iceland
DescriptionYour experience begins with your collection from your Reykjavik accommodation. The main focus for your experience will be choosing beautiful and epic locations which will be dependent on the weather that day, as the arctic weather can be highly unpredictable. Your local Stand up paddle guides have been in the travel and water sport industry for many years, and specialize in forecasting the weather and choosing the best spots for you. Experience in stand-up paddle boarding is not important, with your guides tailoring the tours around the customers' experience. The professional and trained guides will teach you everything you need to know and learn. Please contact us directly regarding additional pick up service, food and drink or other special requests.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Stand up paddle introduction and training Red Paddle Co equipment Wetsuit or dry suit, depending on your preference Shoes and gloves
- Please note that SUP tours are highly dependent on weather and sea conditions, for your safety and comfort, your guides reserve the right to change or cancel departures
- In case of cancellations due to weather, customers shall receive a full refund or are able to reschedule the tour, depending on availability