My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Best Value Whale Watching Boat Tour3 Reviews
Experience the best Iceland has to offer with this spectacular whale watching boat tour from Reykjavik. See whales, birds, the city, nearby islands, the mountains, and glaciers from the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Find giants in their natural environment of the Atlantic Ocean
- Spot Minke whales, Humpback whales and Dolphins
- See all the other aquatic species and all sorts of wildlife
- Enjoy the splendid scenery around the coast of Iceland
- Listen to informative commentary from experienced guides
DescriptionStart the trip from a beautiful harbor in the city center and sail out to Kollafjöður, where you can see the island in the bay. Videy Island is known for the Lennon/One Peace tower, Richard Scerra's 'Milestones', and other attractions, along with great bird life. Continue on to Faxaflói Bay, popular for whale and bird watching, sea angling, and also great fishing grounds. The mountain ring seen from the bay, among which Snaefellsjökull Glacier may be spotted on clear days, is particularly beautiful.
IncludesWhale watching tour Experienced and professional guides Free ticket to join again in case of no sightings Warm flotation overalls Free WiFi onboard Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities Complimentary seasickness tablets are available
- Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year trips may be delivered on a shared boat with another activity partner The activity provider will try to keep the environment pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water