My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: First Discovery Walk and Reading Walking Tour19 Reviews
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour at the imposing sculpture 'Solfar'! Learn about Harpa an attraction with many visitors every year. Learn about Ingólfur Arnarson the founder of Reykjavík at the beautiful monument in his honor, and admire Culture house, one of Reykjavík's finest buildings. Reykjavík Cathedral will leave you speechless with its serene beauty. Visit Parliament House with its elegant appearance. Then Reykjavík City Hall awaits you, don't forget to take pictures, it's a beautiful modern building with an incredible 3D map of Iceland! The unrivaled National Gallery will be your next step, with its unique exhibits. Smile at rainbow street, made to embrace diversity. The icing on the cake of this unique tour will be Hallgrímskirkja the ultimate symbol of all of Reykjavík !!!
- This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Walking time: 41min Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Walking distance: 3.1km The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied