Reykjavik: Golden Circle Day Trip with Blue Lagoon Transfer304 Reviews
Enjoy a memorable day trip touring the Golden Circle with a small group. Visit Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss, and end your day at the Blue Lagoon (entrance not included).
- Explore Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View the enthralling geyser eruptions
- Relax in the waters of the amazing Blue Lagoon
- Admire the impressive Gullfoss waterfall
DescriptionMarvel at spectacular landscapes and natural wonders such as geysers, waterfalls, volcanic craters, and more on this 11-hour Golden Circle tour. Start your day with a visit to the unique Thingvellir National Park, a place of both natural wonder and historical importance. The area is a part of the mid-Atlantic ridge, where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates and you can actually take a walk between the two continents. Stop to see the Haukadalur and Strokkur geysers as well as the Great Geysir itself, which gives the others their name. Strokkur erupts every 5-10 minutes with a column of water that reaches heights of 20-30 meters. Next, view the breathtaking Gullfoss Waterfall and its grandeur as the waterfall drops 32 meters into a weathered canyon. After, take in the vista of the large Kerid volcanic crater, which is filled with aquamarine water. The 3000-year old Kerid Crater lake surrounded by red volcanic rock makes a striking picture. End the day at the Blue Lagoon (entrance not included), for a relaxing time in the geothermal waters.
IncludesAdmission to the Kerid Volcanic Crater Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop off in Reykjavik Small-group tour Free Wi-Fi on bus Entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon Meals
- Admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon are not included in the tour. You will receive an email directly after booking the tour with details on how you can book your Blue Lagoon admission tickets in an easy and quick manner
- The maximum number of passengers on the tour will be 19
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability