My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Golden Circle, Kerid Crater, & Blue Lagoon Tour2046 Reviews
Enjoy the stunning Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon in one amazing day. Explore Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, and Gullfoss. Relax in the Blue Lagoon with included admission tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Thingvellir National Park, steeped in history and breathtaking vistas
- Visit the world famous Geysir hot spring and witness its neighbor Strokkur as it erupts up to 100 feet in the air
- Witness the unreal power of the Gullfoss waterfall as it plummets over 100 feet into a rugged canyon
- Relax as you bathe in the Blue Lagoon's healing waters
DescriptionExperience Iceland’s 2 most visited natural attractions, the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon, in one day on a comfortable and convenient minibus tour. Depart Reykjavik and head for the Thingvellir National Park, where the Eurasian and American tectonic plates converge. Amble through the stunning, lake-filled area, hopping back and forth between continental boundaries, and view the site where the Icelandic parliament was held from 930-1798. Next, head to the Geysir Hot Spring with geothermal pools reaching temperatures of 200 degrees. Witness the Strokkur geyser erupting a plume of boiling water and steam 100 feet in the air. Grab a bite to eat, before heading to the breathtaking waterfall at Gullfoss. Next, visit the Kerid volcanic crater with its deep blue waters, surrounded by vibrant red rock. Finish your tour at the iconic Blue Lagoon. Luxuriate in the warm, geothermal waters, making use of an included silica mud mask, before heading back to Reykjavik.
IncludesTour guide Return transportation by minibus Pickup and drop-off within Reykjavik Wi-Fi on bus Entry to the Kerid Volcanic Crater Comfort entry ticket to the Blue Lagoon Use of a towel 1 drink of your choice
- • Wear warm, waterproof clothing and good walking shoes • Bring a swimsuit; these can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense • Towels are included with Blue Lagoon admission tickets • Use of conditioner and shower gel is complimentary and available in the Blue Lagoon shower rooms • You will spend about 2 hours at the Blue Lagoon
- Food and drinks are not included but you will have plenty of opportunities to buy snacks and a full lunch during the tour