My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Golden Circle Tour and Blue Lagoon Admission22 Reviews
Combine Iceland's most popular attractions on this day tour. Start the day by visiting Iceland's three most famous sites on the Golden Circle and then relax at the Blue Lagoon in the afternoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Strokkur geyser shoot a column of water up to 30 meters in the air
- Marvel at the power of Gullfoss as it thunders over the rocks and into the gorge
- Visit Thingvellir National Park, the site of Iceland's first parliament
- Soak in relaxing and revitalizing waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Take advantage of a day trip with 2 of Iceland's top attraction
DescriptionThe Golden Circle tour allows you to visit Iceland’s most stunning sights, starting with the Geysir geothermal area where the Strokkur geyser shoots a column of water up to 30 meters (98 feet) into the air every 4-8 minutes in a thrilling display of nature’s force. The tour continues to Gullfoss, the famous waterfall created by the river Hvítá, which plunges into a crevice some 32 meters (105 feet) deep. The falls flow down a wide, curved three-step staircase formation. The third stop on the Golden Circle tour is the historical and geological wonder that is Thingvellir National Park. This UNESCO-listed site is where the American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet and are pulling apart at a rate of a few centimeters per year. At the end of your amazing day exploring nature, you'll head back to Reykjavik and from there onwards to the Blue Lagoon to soak in the warm and relaxing waters. The Blue Lagoon is one of Iceland's most famous tourist attractions and is considered by many to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Blue Lagoon offers lava and moss-filled scenery, state-of-the-art facilities, a unique atmosphere, and silica skin masks that make your skin firm, yet incredibly soft. Your ticket includes the Blue Lagoon's Comfort Package which gives you entrance to the Blue Lagoon, a silica mud mask, use of a towel, and a drink of your choice. After you've enjoyed all that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you'll return to Reykjavík relaxed and rejuvenated.
IncludesLocal guide for the Golden Circle tour Blue Lagoon Comfort Package Transportation to/from Blue Lagoon
- English Tour: Daily German Tour: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday French Tour: Sunday Scandinavian (in one of Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) Tours: Friday All tours operate year-round.