Reykjavik: Golden Circle Tour with Blue Lagoon Visit & Entry213 Reviews
This combination package takes you to see the most popular sights in Iceland on a tour of the Golden Circle, followed by a dip in the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon. See geysirs, hot springs, the magnificent Gullfoss Waterfall and more in just one day.
- Visit the Blue Lagoon and relax in the mineral rich waters
- Take a guided bus tour of Iceland’s Golden Circle
- See boiling water erupt from the famous Strokkur Geysir
- Admire the majestic Gullfoss Waterfall cascading down 32 meters
- Follow in the footsteps of vikings at Thingvellir National Park
DescriptionTake a full-day tour of the Golden Circle to discover Iceland’s most iconic sites, then enjoy a relaxing dip in the Blue Lagoon. Travel in a comfortable bus with Wi-Fi connected tablets for each guest providing a continuous stream of relevant information via a GPS synced audio guide. Enjoy at least 45 minutes at the major stops, giving you plenty of time to marvel at nature and take pictures. Depart from Reykjavik and drive for about 45-60 minutes to visit the Thingvellir Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage site home to the largest freshwater lake in Iceland. Continue to the Geysir park, filled with steaming geothermal springs. Admire Strokkur Geyser as it erupts to heights of 35 meters (115 feet). Then see the magnificent Gullfoss Waterfall, where the glacial meltwater falls 32 meters (105 feet) down into a canyon. Drive back to the capital and take a 30-minute break in Reykjavik, before heading back on the road for a 45-minute ride to the Blue Lagoon. Once there, have around 3 hours to soak in the mineral-rich waters, relax after your day of sightseeing, and reflect on the natural beauty of this island. Enjoy an unforgettable experience.
IncludesAudio guide in Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Korean Hotel pickup and drop-off Golden Circle tour Transportation by bus Blue Lagoon entrance ticket Admission to sights Local guide Wi-Fi and USB charger for each seat Silica mud mask Use of towel 1 drink at the Blue Lagoon Food Additional drinks Headphones for the audio guide (bring your own or purchase onboard for 1000 Icelandic Króna)
- Headphones for the audio guide can be purchased on board the bus, but bring your own if possible
- The audio guide is available in a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Pickup from private or rented accommodation is not available
- You will have about 3 hours to enjoy at Blue Lagoon
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability