My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Private 3-Hour Walking Tour for Seniors
On this private 3-hour walking tour designed for seniors discover some of the richest examples of Nordic history. Tour Reykjavik and see its collection of museums, buildings, markets, and attractions with a friendly local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- Visit Reykjavik's iconic old town
- Enjoy a special tour designed for seniors
- Learn about the history of Iceland and Nordic culture
- Have the chance to venture into the National Museum of Iceland
DescriptionThis private tour of Reykjavik was designed with the help of experts to accommodate senior visitors. On this 3-hour walking tour see the city's top attractions and learn what made Reykjavik such a popular destination. Explore Reykjavik and visit its charming old town. The vibrant and cosmopolitan city offers you the chance to discover some of the richest examples of Nordic history. Be stunned by streets full of history and beautiful architectural examples. Experience Iceland from a different perspective. Follow your guide as they reveal secrets and interesting facts about Reykjavik.
- This tour is specifically designed for seniors