My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Puffin Watching Boat Tour468 Reviews
Take in the natural beauty and wildlife of Iceland on this puffin-watching boat trip. Depart from the Old Harbour in Reykjavik on an hour-long tour and see these amazing and adorable birds up close in their native habitats.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Atlantic Puffin - 100% sightings guaranteed
- Explore Reykjavik's Old Harbour and the nearby islands in the bay
- Cruise on the water during this hour-long tour
DescriptionStep aboard the Puffin Express for a charming bird-watching adventure in Reykjavik. Enjoy a 100% guarantee of puffin sightings, and learn about these and other local birds from an expert guide. Head out from the Old Harbour of Reykjavik to the surrounding Faxaflói Bay and onto two nearby islands, Lundey and Akurey, covered in small hills and slopes and known for their colorful birdlife. Once arriving at the islands, observe the native birds and picturesque surroundings with the boat's engine turned off. Enjoy seeing puffins as well as other birds, such as northern fulmars, gulls, Arctic terns, and black guillemots. All of this takes place on an old wooden boat, Skúlaskeið, which is fondly referred to as 'Old Skuli.' It is spacious enough to hold 33 passengers but not too big, in order to ensure that your tour is personal and comfortable.
IncludesBoat tour 100% guaranteed puffin sightings Guide Binoculars on board App available in 5 languages
- Sea conditions: Tours are dependent on the weather and may be subject to cancelation. In the case of cancelations due to weather, you will receive a full refund
- Refunds are given if you give notice up to 24 hours prior to the tour
- If you have any mobility issues or medical problems, please inform the local partner and you will be assisted