Reykjavik Quad Bike Twin Peaks Tour28 Reviews
Ride a Quad Bike on the off-the-beaten paths of Reykjavík’s outback and experience panoramic views across the city and bay area from the peak of Hafrafell and Úlfarsfell Mountains.
- Drive a Quad Bike along challenging dirt trails in the wilderness areas of Reykjavik
- Ascend to the peak of Úlfarsfell Mountain for superb views
- Look out for Snæfellsjökull Glacier on a clear day
- Ride alongside the majestic Lake Hafravatn
- Get stunning views of Reykjanes Peninsula
DescriptionTake a scenic Quad Bike ride in the outback area of Reykjavik and be rewarded with a million dollar view of the city. The Twin Peaks tour is an extended version of Safari Quad’s Mountain Safari, with an extra mountain top added to the mix. A bit more technical, this is definitely a more complete ATV experience, combining gravel roads, mountain tracks, rocky paths, and a steep ascent. The 4-hour adventure begins from the base camp, where you will start the ride on a gravel road along beautiful Lake Hafravatn. Then, head up a mountain trail to the top of Hafrafell. Once you stand there, you will enjoy great views over the whole Reykjavík area and the surrounding mountain range. After your first hour on the ATV, you will be feeling more confident, so it is time to head to Úlfarsfell Mountain, the view over Reykjavik from the summit is even more stunning. On a clear day you will even be able to see Snæfellsjökull Glacier, hundreds of kilometers away.
Includes1.5 - 2 hours on an ATV Return transfer from your accommodation in Reykjavik Warm overalls and/or waterproofs Gloves Helmet
- Remember to bring your drivers license and a good pair of shoes
- The total tour time is 3-3.5 hours, with 1.5-2 hours of ATV driving
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability