My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Sightseeing Walking Tour with a Viking145 Reviews
This is your fun introduction to Reykjavik. It will help you get your bearings and make the most of your stay in Iceland. Your guide will also point out great places to eat and drink at on your walking tour but also what places to avoid.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the beautiful Harpa Concert Hall
- Experience the old Reykjavik city center
- Enjoy the birdlife at the Reykjavik Pond
- Have fun with your guide and don't forget to ask questions about anything and everything Icelandic
- Get the true local feeling walking in Reykjavik with an old friend whom you haven't seen in a while
DescriptionThis walking tour is your introduction to Reykjavik. It will help you get your bearings and make the most of your stay in Iceland. Your guide will be your friend in the city with the goal to make sure you have the best time while in Reykjavik. This family friendly tour brings the history of Iceland to life with interesting stories and Icelandic mythology. You’ll visit all of the famous landmarks in the city center such as Harpa concert hall, Hallgrímskirkja Church (your guide will teach you how to pronounce that) and the Reykjavik pond. Your guide will also share hidden, local spots with you; things you’d miss if you didn’t know what to look for. Your guide will show you their favorite places to eat, drink and visit plus insider info on the best happy hour deals, should you be interested. The tour lasts approximately two hours and you’ll walk around 4 kilometers. This is a small-group tour, meaning there will never be more than 12 people on a tour at a time so that your guide can answer all of your questions and you can get to know each other a bit better. The aim of this tour is for you to experience the unique, friendly atmosphere of Reykjavik, not just to see the most popular tourist attractions. You'll even get a small lesson on the Icelandic language from your guide so that you can not only walk like a viking, but talk like one too.
- It is recommended to wear layers
- You have the option to book a private tour and choose the tour's start time, allowing you to make the most of your time in Iceland