My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: South Coast, Diamond Beach, and Jökulsárlón Tour271 Reviews
Join a bus tour along the beautiful south shore of Iceland to the magnificent glacial lagoon of Jökulsárlón and the stunning Diamond Beach. Depart from Reykjavik to immerse yourself in nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip
- See amazing blocks of ice at Jökulsárlón
- Admire the wonderful Seljalandsfoss
- Visit the Skógafoss waterfall
- Marvel at the stranded icebergs on the Diamond Beach
DescriptionFollow the south coast of Iceland to the glacial lagoon, Jökulsárlón, on a full-day tour from Reykjavik. Visit the Seljalandsfoss waterfall and learn about the incredible landscapes from your guide. Stay connected with free WIFI aboard the climate-controlled bus. Depart from Reykjavik in an air-conditioned bus and pass charming villages as well as Skaftafell National Park on your way to the Seljalandsfoss and Skógarfoss waterfalls. Look out for Iceland’s biggest volcano, Öræfajökull glacier. After arriving at the lagoon, enjoy some time to view this stunning area. Take a walk along the shore and admire the icebergs. During the summer season, amphibian boat tours on the lagoon are available at an extra cost (payable onsite). Jökulsárlón started to form in the early nineteen twenties and is getting bigger every year. See blocks of ice that have broken off Europe’s biggest glacier, Vatnajökull, as they sail slowly towards the ocean. The tour returns to Reykjavik in the evening.
IncludesBus Guide Free WiFi onboard
- It is important to note that the boat tour on Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon is not included, but can be added on travel date (subject to availability)
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or at your designated bus stop for the pickup bus. Please make sure you provide your hotel details in advance
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to a maximum of 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Pickup is offered from most hotels in the Reykjavik area. Due to bus access restrictions in Reykjavik you may need to make your way to a designated pickup point