My Guide Website?
Reykjavik: Whale Watching and Dolphin Watching Yacht Cruise216 Reviews
Explore the wonders of Faxafloi Bay in search of whales and dolphins on a motor yacht cruise from Reykjavik. Escape the crowds and enjoy a tour with a small group and personalized service.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the wildlife of the bay
- Admire the beautiful coastline and the islands near Reykjavik
- See various sea birds, including puffins during the summer
DescriptionThe tour begins with a cruise along the beautiful coastline of Reykjavik before heading out to Faxafloi Bay in search of whales. The minke whales and humpback whales are the main goal of this tour, the giants of the ocean. With a bit of luck, you may even spot a group of white-beaked dolphins and harbor porpoises. There's also a good chance that you'll observe different sea birds and puffins throughout the summer. During the summer, the puffins are frequently seen sitting on the ocean and diving for food. This activity enables you to escape the crowds and benefit from a yacht cruise with fewer passengers and more personal service on board. Ride on a stable boat with an on-board bar and lounge and spacious outdoor deck areas for maximum comfort.
IncludesWarm blankets WiFi Yacht cruise Ticket to return again in the event of no sightings
- Puffins can only be seen from approximately the middle of May to the middle of August • The yachts for the cruise are primarily MY Harpa, a 70-foot yacht that can accommodate 35 passengers, or MY Amelia Rose, a 105-foot yacht that can accommodate 95 passengers
- Both yachts have a lounge, bar, salon, and fly-bridge, good-sized inside and outside area