My Guide Website?
Wonderful Tour In Reykjavik For USA Tourist
Are you an American looking for a unique way to experience Reykjavík? Look no further!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip
- Explore the beautiful Old Town
- Enjoy a tour designed for American tourists
- Discover the history behind every turn from your guide
- Visit the National Museum of Iceland
DescriptionAre you an American looking for a unique way to experience Reykjavík? Look no further! Our 3 hour walking tour is tailored specifically for American tourists like you. Explore the city's rich history and culture with stops at the Reykjavík Maritime Museum, Aurora Reykjavík, and the Saga Museum. You'll learn about Iceland's coastal and maritime heritage and the science behind the mesmerizing Northern Lights. Immerse yourself in Iceland's rich history and culture at the Saga Museum. Take a piece of Reykjavík back home with you from Old Harbour Souvenirs, where you'll find the perfect souvenirs to remember your trip by. Art lovers won't want to miss the Reykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús, where you'll see some of the most exciting contemporary art from Iceland and beyond. Book your tour today and discover Reykjavík like a local!
- The entry ticket for the museum is not included in the tour and must be purchased separately. Tickets average at 2000 ISK or 15 EUR for an adult children under 18 are free.