Best Golf in Akureyri
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Reykjavik team
Iceland is the golfer's fantasy as it offers a wide variety of world-class courses and unbelievable landscape. Graceful trees, impressive lava formations, splendid views and green fairways. Sounds good, doesn't it?
There are 65 golf courses in Iceland and 15 of them are 18 hole golf courses. The golfing season is from May to October. Playing golf in the midnight sun from June to July is something that every golfer needs to experience.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip