My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Evening Horseback Tour with Transfer12 Reviews
Ride with a small group (max. 8) in the evening sun and explore stunning nature: the forest of Hólmsheiði and the red and magnificent lava formations of Rauðhólar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride with a small group and enjoy a personal and warm service
- Experience the magic evening atmosphere of the nordic summer solstice
- Explore a magnificent volcanic landscape and a variety of riding trails
- Relax after the ride with a cup of hot tea or coffee in the home of your hosts
- Bond with our friendly and well trained Icelandic horses
DescriptionRiding in the evening sun through beautiful green nature: Hólmsheiði hills, Stallion Valley and the red and magnificent lava formations of Rauðhólar. We start with a short riding lesson and end the tour with light refreshments at our Viking Horses stables, including deep-fried sweetbread “kleina”, coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Viking Horses is a family-run company offering unique horse riding adventures in small and private groups. Mountains, beautiful green nature and the spectacular volcanic landscape of Rauðhólar surround our stables just 15 minutes from Reykjavik. Enjoy a warm, personal and professional service, well trained, happy horses and high-quality riding equipment – for an unforgettable horse riding experience in Iceland!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off within the Reykjavik-area Riding helmets and rain clothes Riding lesson Hot beverages
- This tour is suitable for beginners or riders with little experience This tour will take place rain or shine