My Guide Website?
From Reykjavik: Northern Lights Hunt Super Jeep Tour20 Reviews
Embark on a tour in the luxury of a super jeep, dedicated to the quest for the captivating Northern Lights. Revel in the splendor of this natural spectacle with your knowledgeable guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip
- Receive high quality pictures of you with the Northern Lights.
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge about the Northern Lights.
- Experience the enchanting beauty of this natural wonder firsthand.
- Assistance with camera from a photographer
- Travel out of town to maximize your chances of seeing the Northern Lights
DescriptionEmbark on a thrilling Northern Lights tour with our certified guide, boasting years of expertise in chasing this mesmerizing natural phenomenon. Joining us means you're in for an unforgettable adventure as we journey through the enchanting Icelandic landscape to seek out the best vantage point for witnessing the Northern Lights. Our expert guide will lead you on an exploration of the Icelandic wilderness, guiding you to remote and pristine locations where the Northern Lights shine their brightest. With their in-depth knowledge, they'll ensure you're at the perfect spot for a front-row seat to this celestial spectacle. Say cheese under the shimmering Northern Lights! We have a professional photographer on board to capture your magical moments with the aurora. These photos are not just snapshots; they're cherished memories that you can take home with you. Don't miss the chance to create picture-perfect memories! For those looking to capture their own Northern Lights photos with precision, we offer the option to rent tripods. This way, you can perfectly frame the beauty of the lights as they dance across the Arctic sky. Your photography aspirations are just a tripod away!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Professional photographer Northern Lights expedition Hot chocolate and Kleinur (Icelandic doughnuts) Rum with hot chocolate Use of an astronomical telescope Admission to another tour if the Northern Lights do not appear WiFi onboard
- Northern Lights sightings are not always guaranteed. If unforeseen circumstances prevent viewing the activity provider offers another tour within two years of your original tour
- If your tour is canceled due to bad weather, you may re-book for another evening free of charge
- If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather you will receive a full refund
- The size of your group can grow if there have been cancellations several nights in a row due to weather