Best Sights in Laugarvatn
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Reykjavik team
As Iceland is the country of splendid nature, Reykjavik is the city of riveting culture. There are plenty of things to be done, seen and experienced in Reykjavik, as well as all over the country.
Museums, thermal pools, festivals, landmarks, , public spaces and art are to be found all over the country. If you're looking to see a famous painting, learn about Icelandic plants, explore the history of Iceland, have a local experience, soak in a pool or shake yourself to the sound of Icelandic music, you've come to the right place.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater
- Iceland: Landmannalaugar Guided Hiking Experience
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Full-Day Guided Trip