From Reykjavik: Golden Circle 8-Hour Private Tour3 Reviews
Get back to nature on an 8-hour tour of Iceland's Golden Circle and see the main sites of the geothermal landscape. Visit geysers and waterfalls in the volcanic wilderness and enjoy lunch in a greenhouse at a restaurant set amongst tomato vines.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Thingvellir National Park
- Watch the hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur erupt every few minutes
- Walk around the 6,500-year old volcanic crater of Kerið
DescriptionGet back to nature in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Thingvellir National Park and discover the site of the 10th-century parliament of Iceland. Learn the history of the area and hear about its high levels of seismic activity. Continue to Laugarvatn Lake and soak up the beauty of the mountains before entering the Haukadalur Valley to see the geysers of Geysir and Strokkur. Visit the Gullfoss waterfall and watch as the water drops 105 feet into a deep canyon. Discover the lesser-known waterfall of Faxi, and then enjoy lunch at your own expense at a restaurant in Friðheimar. Look into the volcanic crater of Kerið before the drive back to Reykjavík.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Private driver/guide Wi-Fi in the vehicle Bottled water Entrance fee to Kerið Entrance fees, unless specified Food and drinks, unless specified Gratuities (optional)
- Please note that this tour includes a moderate amount of walking. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY