My Guide Website?
From Reykjavík: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Private Tour7 Reviews
Travel to the south coast of Iceland to see the Glacier lagoon in Jokulsarlon in Vatnajökull national park with this private tour from Reykjavík. See black sand beaches and waterfalls along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Reykjavík: Volcanoes and Blue Lagoon Day Trip
- Reykjavik: Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Kirkjufell Day Trip
- From Reykjavik: Golden Circle Full Day Tour
- Reykjavik: Sky Lagoon Entrance Pass With 7-Step Spa Ritual
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip
- Visit amazing waterfalls on the south coast at Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss
- Go to black sand beaches at Reynisfjara, Vík and Diamond beach
- See the Eyjafjallajökull glacier and volcano
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Glacier lagoon in Jokulsarlon in Vatnajökull national park. Experience the raw power of nature that is evident in these stunning landscapes. Admire the Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls and perhaps a lesser-known waterfall as well. Get up close to a few glaciers, and see others towering over the coastline. Arrive at glacier lagoon in Jökulsárlón and take an optional boat tour to one of the lagoons along the base of the glacier. Stop at Diamond beach where icebergs bounce like giant diamonds on the waves at the black sand beach.
IncludesPrivate vehicle and guide Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Please dress according to the weather