My Guide Website?
Reykjavík: Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, and Aurora Tour19 Reviews
Experience 3 Icelandic attractions in one day on a guided tour from Reykjavík. Explore the world-famous Golden Circle, bathe in the thermal waters of the Blue Lagoon, and gaze at the Northern Lights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Reykjavik:If youʻre booking your trip to Reykjavik last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the the natural miracle of the Northern Lights in Iceland
- Explore the famous Golden Circle, with stops at Thingvellir and Geysir
- See the striking Gullfoss waterfall and the volcanic crater at Kerið
- Relax in the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon, with incredible saunas
- Go hunting for the iconic Northern Lights that cover the sky in the evening
DescriptionMake the most of a short trip to Iceland with a combined Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, and Northern Lights tour departing from Reykjavík. Spend a magical day traveling through waterfalls, craters, and natural pools, then marvel at the iconic Northern Lights at night. Get picked up from your hotel and start the day by visiting the three main Golden Circle attractions. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Thingvellir National Park, witness several eruptions at Geysir, and stop by Gullfoss waterfall, a powerful multi-drop waterfall. Gaze at a 3,000-year-old volcanic crater at Kerið crater lake, before moving on to the renowned Blue Lagoon. Discover a unique thermal spa, featuring a vast geothermal pool, saunas, steam bath, and an in-pool bar. Receive an entrance ticket along with a towel, face mask, and free drink. Enjoy around 90 minutes of free time to relax and grab dinner at your own expense, then head out on your evening Northern Lights hunting tour. Travel far beyond the city limits, searching for darkness and cloud-free skies. Warm yourself while you wait with a hot chocolate drink. Drive to a few different locations searching for the aurora. Find them shimmering across the night sky in mesmerizing green shades. Allow your guide to assist you with photo settings for the perfect picture, then be dropped off back in the city.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation during the activity Wi-Fi on board Tour guide Blue Lagoon Comfort Package entrance, including towel, silica face mask, and 1 drink Kerið Crater entry ticket Hot chocolate
- If the Northern Lights are not seen on your tour, you can join the activity provider's Northern Lights bus tour on another night for free. This offer is valid for 36 months after your booking.